[Pythonmac-SIG] Sqlite database drivers with py2app?

Michael McCracken michael.mccracken at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 18:57:00 CEST 2012

Patrick, I've run into a similar problem - qt needs a qt.conf file to
be created in the Contents/Resources folder of the app bundle, with a
directive telling it where to find plugins. otherwise it looks in the
default system path.

The environment variable QT_DEBUG_PLUGINS=1 can be very useful here.

-mike