[Pythonmac-SIG] (re)newbie py2app question

Charles Hartman cohar at conncoll.edu
Tue Mar 6 23:32:48 CET 2012

Ah, thanks.  On the wxPython list I had a response from RD which suggested,
puzzlingly, that it might be a 32-bit/64-bit problem.  But my Python is
running in 64-bit, and that version of wxPython is advertised as 32/64.  So
I'm baffled.

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Chris Barker <chris.barker at noaa.gov> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 7:28 PM, Charles Hartman <cohar at conncoll.edu>
> wrote:
> >  My wxPython ("classic," they call it,
> > for no clear reason;
>
> IN case you're curios -- "classic" refers to it being the latest
> version of the SWIG-based wrappers that have been around for years --
> Robin is now working on an updated wxPython built differently, that he
> calls "Project Phoenix".
>
> --
>
> Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
> Oceanographer
>
> Emergency Response Division
> 7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax
>
> Chris.Barker at noaa.gov

Charles O. Hartman
Poet in Residence
Lucy Marsh Haskell '19 Professor of Literatures in English
oak.conncoll.edu/cohar