[Pythonmac-SIG] shrink app bundle size (removing unused stuff)?

Carlos Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 19:55:01 CET 2012

I think that if the 'excludes' weren't overwritten by the
wx/numpy/matplotlib/etc recipes, it would be easier to fine-tune our
options (maybe run the recipes first and aftrer run the excludes?)

best

Carlos

--
Prof. Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Geologist D.Sc.
Institute of Geosciences - Univ. of São Paulo, Brazil