[Pythonmac-SIG] Kivy python GUI

Michael O'Donnell micko at wagsoft.com
Wed Jul 10 13:52:03 CEST 2013

Saw a link to Kivy, which seems to be a newish GUI for
python, works on most platforms, including iOS and Android.

Anyone played around with it?

Seems to offer a basic canvas with draw ops. On a quick
look, couldn't see any more complex widgets, except
for buttons, but they may be there (the documentation
is not that straight forward).

Mick (looking for a cross-platform pythin GUI)