[PyVault-devel] introduction

Terrel Shumway terrel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 05:40:28 CET 2005

It's nice to see 2.3.5 built and uploaded so quickly. I finally got
yum to work with the pyvault repository, and my vendor python package
is no more.

And nothing is broken.  woo hoo!

Keep it up.

My first project is to build a multi-version mod_python:
pythonXY-mod_python
(or should it be mod_python-pythonXY?)
providing /usr/lib/httpd/modules/mod_pythonXY.so
allowing you to use apache's loadmodule directive to choose the
version you want (but only one per apache instance)

I can also, for the time being, provide a mirror with about 600GB/mo
if that would help at all.

FWIW, I am running FC3 on my development box, and FC2 on my servers.

Abundantly yours,
Terrel Shumway
http://jdiworks.net/