[PyVault-devel] [pyvault] #10: no /usr/bin/python after install

pyvault <PyVault Development pyvault-devel at python.org
Sun Nov 20 16:01:43 CET 2005

#10: no /usr/bin/python after install
       Id:  10       |      Status:  closed
Component:  pyvault  |    Modified:  Sun Nov 20 15:01:43 2005
 Severity:  minor    |   Milestone:
    Owner:  jeff     |    Reporter:  MichalWallace <->
Changes (by jeff):

  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  assigned => closed

 Now using %triggerpostun to setup the alternatives. I encountered this
 before and dug the piece I needed out of the attic. This is now fixed in
 [383] with a build push out to the servers RealSoon(tm) now. Enjoy!

Ticket URL: <https://opensvn.csie.org/traccgi/pyvault/trac.cgi/ticket/10>
pyvault <http://example.com/>
My example project