[PyVault-users] install problem in CentOS 4.2

Jun Zhang zsbrt at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 01:42:42 CET 2005

Hello All,

I have tried to install some of pyVault into CentOS 4.1 before. But I got some
error message. Yesterday, I install CentOS 4.2 into my computer again. It's
totally new install, rather than upgrade to. I selected to install
'Everything'. Then I update the system using the default CentOS yum repos.
Okay, I have a clean system now.

After that, I installed the pyVault config rpm
(http://www.python.org/pyvault/centos-4-i386/pyvault-release-3-3.el4.pyv.noarch.rpm)
and tried to update the system. Unfortunately, I got the error message as same
as before. (The error message has been attachment with this e-mail).

Anybody can help me? Many thanks.

Best Wishes,
 Jun Zhang
11/11/2005 11:20