[sapug] Another meeting

Daryl Tester Daryl.Tester at iocane.com.au
Thu Jun 1 01:34:58 CEST 2006

(Resuming from hibernate)

George Patterson wrote:

> Not this week but the week after next is good for me (rotating shift
> work is annoying for scheduling stuff)

How about Tuesday next week?  We met are Marcellina's last time;
anyone want something different this time?

> Otherwise, start having sapug meetings at the same time each
> month and I will be there at some.

That's the problem for me; I'd rather turn up knowing there
are going to be a bunch of others turning up.  I personally
don't feel we'd have the numbers for a sustained monthly
effort (heck, I keep missing the other monthly meetings I
want to go to).

--
Regards,
  Daryl Tester, IOCANE Pty. Ltd.