[sapug] AdPY meetup?

Daryl Tester dt-sapug at handcraftedcomputers.com.au
Thu Aug 2 09:15:10 CEST 2007

Tim Wegener wrote:

>> No-one (else) up for a Python meet?  Testing, is this thing on?

> If the topic were to interest me I'd be interested.

What topics would be interesting to people?  I know what floats
my boat won't necesssarily float other people's boats (and I
see Darryl has put his hand up for Django :-), but would anyone
be interested in the following?

* A comparision of testing frameworks under Python
* Beginner's guide to Pygresql

Or some future ones (this stuff is either current or imminent;
when finished, I need to sit down and do some post-project
reviewing).

* Python executables
* Managing ISP configurations through Jabber and Python Agents

(the last one is definitely a personal boat floater :-).

--
Regards,
  Daryl Tester

"Bad kitty.  Stop plotting evil."