[sapug] AdPY meetup?

Daryl Tester dt-sapug at handcraftedcomputers.com.au
Sat Jul 28 09:10:53 CEST 2007

Darryl Ross wrote:

> Seeing as Sydney and Brisbane are both having meetings, are we going to
> have another go?

Those East Coast heathenites.  Yeah, why not?  We'll need a venue
(the place I was going to use I no longer work for) and probably
something to talk about, or we could just natter in general.  We've
used Marcellina's on Hindley Street in the past (they have a function
room that they'll let us use if it's not already occupied), but the
venue is open to negotiation.

Monday and Thursday evenings are out for me, if that makes a
difference (you might want to hold the meeting then to guarantee
my non-attendance :-).

--
Regards,
  Daryl Tester