[sapug] Python jobs in SA.

Kim Hawtin kim.hawtin at adelaide.edu.au
Wed Dec 3 02:06:03 CET 2008

hey daryl,

Daryl Tester wrote:
> Kim Hawtin wrote:
>
>>> 4 jobs!  3 of which may be the same one.
>
>> perhaps all the same job.
>
> Your career in Sales and Marketing is over.  :-)

well thats a relief.

many moons ago, a previous employer advertised three different
styles of ad for differently named job titles for the one position.
with the expectation that they would get a better chance to fill the
position while advertising in different 'markets'.
more body shoppers^W^Wrecruitment consultants were tripping over them
selves to fill the three jobs and were supplying resumes that were
so far from the role requirements that we gave up accepting submissions
from them all together.

needless to say, i had a flashback there.

cheers,

kim
--
Operating Systems, Services and Operations
kim.hawtin at adelaide.edu.au