[sapug] Plethora of jobs on SEEK for Python programmers in Adelaide.

stephen white steve at adam.com.au
Fri Mar 7 11:55:58 CET 2008

On 07/03/2008, at 8:51 PM, Tim Wegener wrote:
> Don't they use Python (Pylons and a bunch of other stuff) for
> reddit.com?

Couldn't reddit almost be replaced with some text files?

	echo "new item" >> page
	echo "comment" >> item123

PHP is running some very big sites, so enough metal and processes can
handle any load.

I'm in the middle of going through a very different programming
language, so please forgive my somewhat random pot-stirring using a
specific point that would take elaborate explanations to highlight
how this programming language is superior. :)

(Pssssttttt... it's related to Lisp - but not the Smug Weenie kind.
But Lisp... you hear that and know the battle is over. :)

   steve at adam.com.au