[sapug] Excellent presentation on generators

Daryl Tester dt-sapug at handcraftedcomputers.com.au
Thu Mar 20 05:16:35 CET 2008

Chris Foote wrote:

> I've never really thought of a use for generators, but this presentation
> at PyCon 2008 certainly changes my mind:

It certainly explains them a little more clearly (maybe it's the
"sysadmin" focus of the examples).  I got to some point during
the "pipelines" potion and thought "Ooo - lisp streams".  Still
working my way through the examples, but thanks for that link.

Decorators still don't come naturally to me - have to stare at them
for a while before the light clicks (instead of just going 'Aha!'
and moving on).

--
Regards,
  Daryl Tester