[sapug] FWD: promotional offer for user groups from Python Magazine

Daryl Tester dt-sapug at handcraftedcomputers.com.au
Wed May 21 06:06:54 CEST 2008

Kim Hawtin wrote:

> Don't know if anyone is interested in this;
>   http://mail.python.org/pipermail/advocacy/2008-May/000587.html

The followup email from Doug read:

> To take advantage of the offer, each member of the group should go to
> our web site (http://www.pythonmagazine.com) and set up an account
> (that's already free).  When they register, the site will ask them for
> an email address to identify the account.  If a single member of the
> group sends me a list of all the email addresses used, along with the
> name of the user group represented, I'll make sure we enable the
> subscriptions.

I'm just trying to work through the logic of this - I'm not sure if
he's after the mailing list subscription to sign up to the offer, or
just to vet against.  I'll email him asking for clarification.

--
Regards,
  Daryl Tester

"I hate the Treasury jiggery-pokery / I keep my money in a piggery, locally.
 It's funny but it's okely-dokely"  -- "Do it in style", Keating!