[sapug] FWD: promotional offer for user groups from Python Magazine

Daryl Tester dt-sapug at handcraftedcomputers.com.au
Wed May 21 06:06:54 CEST 2008

Kim Hawtin wrote:

> Don't know if anyone is interested in this;
>   http://mail.python.org/pipermail/advocacy/2008-May/000587.html

The followup email from Doug read:

> To take advantage of the offer, each member of the group should go to
> our web site (http://www.pythonmagazine.com) and set up an account
> (that's already free).  When they register, the site will ask them for
> an email address to identify the account.  If a single member of the
> group sends me a list of all the email addresses used, along with the
> name of the user group represented, I'll make sure we enable the
> subscriptions.

I'm just trying to work through the logic of this - I'm not sure if
he's after the mailing list subscription to sign up to the offer, or
just to vet against.  I'll email him asking for clarification.

  Daryl Tester

"I hate the Treasury jiggery-pokery / I keep my money in a piggery, locally.
 It's funny but it's okely-dokely"  -- "Do it in style", Keating!