Build requirements

Chris Colbert sccolbert at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 04:27:39 EST 2009

It is possible to change the name of the wrapped functions, but I
don't for two reason:

1) they are the same name as the opencv functions they wrap, so If you
know opencv you'll feel right at home
2) if you do from scikits.image.opencv import *, you get quite a few
names into your namespace, the majority of them begin with cv or CV so
the likelyhood of namespace pollution is low.

Let me know if you have other questions.

I will have a look at that error. Thanks!

Cheers!

Chris