Pending release of 0.3

Chris Colbert sccolbert at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 10:24:46 EST 2009

I was just testing out something along these lines, but I run into the
problem of the the python interpreter not considering time.sleep() as
idle time, thus, it never calls PyOS_InputHook inside of for-loops. So
i'm not quite sure how to get video  feed to run interactively without
hacking out something like ipython -whatever thread.

Mind you, this is not a problem with the plugin architecture, its a
problem with the python interpreter...

but maybe i can ctypes into the os_hook and call it at the end of a
loop.... <evil grin>