Pending release of 0.3

SirVer sirver at gmx.de
Tue Nov 10 04:38:09 EST 2009

Hi,

> The aim is to maximise code re-use and to break up code into units
> that can be tested more easily.
This should be the target.

Along these lines, I currently feel uneasy of incorporating my
pydc1394 into scikit images; the compatibility
fixes will be more recent and not everybody doing image processing
need camera acquisition. I'd currently rather
keep the projects seperated, but strongly cooperate (for example, I
would drop the gui stuff in pydc1394 as soon as
the one in scikit.image lands and make the example scripts in pydc1394
depend on scikit.image).

Cheers,
Holger