What kind of language limitations (if any) do we want to place on implementations??

Chris Colbert sccolbert at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 18:22:42 EDT 2009

i.e. Do we want to standardize how we will implement the functionality
in the Image Kit or are we free to use whatever tools we are familiar
with?

Personally, I do most performance related stuff with Cython, so are we
ok to require Cython as a build dependency? Or would we rather limit
things to python and the C api only?

I guess this kind of similar to the discussion on dependencies, but
still maybe deserves its own attention...

Cheers,

Chris