plots in docs

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Tue Oct 13 06:16:40 EDT 2009

2009/10/13 Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers at googlemail.com>:
> One question for working with the docs, how should I set up my git branch? I
> got it down for the master branch now, but got lost in the git docs about
> tracking other remote branches. "git fetch" doesn't grab them it seems.

Thanks for working on the docs!

You can simply create a new docs branch, e.g. if you already have a
clone of my master do:

git checkout -b docs

Then fix the docs up there and push back to github (git push origin
docs), from where I'll grab your changes.

Don't worry about the gh-pages branch, that's just what github uses to
host the pages.

Cheers