color spaces

Chris Colbert sccolbert at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 13:06:34 EDT 2009

for the limit for uint8 regardless of what may be routine is 255 ;)

that said, I think a more important question is how should we handle
overflow on uint8 images? and should we even bother trying?

The numpy standard is to wrap, the opencv standard is to threshold at
255. I don't see any easy way to make either of these two do it the
other way.

Chris