ideas for contributions

Gary Ruben gary.ruben at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 10:26:21 EDT 2009

Hi Damian,

The code is accessible via a link on Luís Pedro Coelho's site, but the
documentation is hosted by the original authors. To be precise, the
source is here:
http://luispedro.org/files/pymorph-0.91.1.tar.gz
He says this further down also:
"Most of the documentation in the original documentation is still valid,
except that I removed the mm prefix from function names..."
"I also changed other small things, including removing some functions
which were superfluous. See the CHANGES_SINCE_08 file in the distribution."

It looks to me like it's purely dependent on numpy and a couple of
standard Python modules. Perhaps it could actually be sped up by making
ndimage a dependency and simply replacing a few of the functions in
terms of ndimage ones.

Gary