denoising algorithms / working with Github

mael mael.primet at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 17:08:54 EDT 2010

Is anyone comfortable with Qt?

I'm having lot of trouble implementing the interface the way I want.
Basically, I want something non intrusive, thus the
GUI will be shown / hidden by pressing F10, but I don't want this to
change the way the viewer is shown, so here is the thing:
 - first: pressing + zooms x2, I'd like to have ctrl++ zoom x2 and
also resize the widget x2 (if small enough for the screen), how can I
do that?
 - second: pressing F10 should keep the viewer as it is, but add some
widgets beneath it to tweak each parameter, I can't get Qt to behave
this  way?

(last version of scivi2 is in github.com/maelp/scikits.image )

Thank you