Help request

Alex alex.liberzon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 02:47:00 EDT 2011

All is right. We think in the same direction. BUT, this will solve the
problem for the next experiment, hopefully. The question is what to do
with the given image? I am looking into things like:
a) multiscale cross correlation or other template matching
b) hit-and-miss morphology, again multiscale

there is also a step of adaptive/smart background elimination as far
as I can understand. Simple median, gaussian, morphological top-hat
filters help, but not solve it completely.

Please, bring up your brilliant ideas.

Thanks
Alex