How to get an ordered list of coordinates of a curve?

Chris Colbert sccolbert at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 12:30:40 EDT 2011

Read the opencv docs for the scikits.image opencv bindings to see what is
available:
http://stefanv.github.com/scikits.image/api/scikits.image.opencv.html

They bindings for opencv in the scikit do not cover the entirety of the
opencv library. For that, you would need to build and use the Python
bindings developed by the OpenCV group (which are not necessarily compatible
with scikits.image).

To answer your question, what you need to do is write a simple chain coding
algorithm, the details of which can be found in G & W or Jain & Kasturi
Machine Vision.