scikits.image sprints at EuroScipy and SciPy 2011

Emmanuelle Gouillart emmanuelle.gouillart at normalesup.org
Fri Aug 19 06:07:34 EDT 2011

Hello,

are we sprinting before Euroscipy, eventually? If people are up for
sprinting, we have rooms and Internet access on Tuesday 23 and Wednesday
24. There will also be rooms available during the conference (25-28), but
this gives less time because we all want to attend to the talks, don't
we ;-)? So, who is available for sprinting?

Let's start: I'm free on Tuesday 23rd and Wednesday 24th; I'll have much
less time during the conference itself, being one of the organizers.

Cheers,
Emmanuelle