sprint @Scipy India on Thursday 8th

Emmanuelle Gouillart emmanuelle.gouillart at nsup.org
Sat Dec 3 11:28:38 EST 2011

	Hi all,

	the day for sprints at Scipy India is next Thursday (Dec 8th).
How about having a skimage sprint during this day? Tomorrow is the first
day of the conference, I'll try to see if some attendees could be
interested. If some people here use image processing for their work,
I'll try to make them write examples about their usecases. I'm only
catching up after two weeks of travelling in India, but I'll try to make
more precise suggestions for the sprint in the next few days.

	Anyone interested in joining in?

	Cheers,
	Emmanuelle