Nowozin

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Mon Dec 5 16:23:44 EST 2011

Hey Andy

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 7:46 AM, Andreas Müller <amueller at ais.uni-bonn.de> wrote:
> Sorry I didn't have much time to contribute.
> Does anyone of you know this library:
> http://www.nowozin.net/sebastian/tuwo/
> It is a C++ computer vision library under MIT
> license and contains many great features.

Thanks for the pointer.  We already cover a sizable portion of their
features, but the one thing I really want to see is good graph-cut
based segmentation, as well as tri-mapping.  I was thinking of
implementing them from scratch, but if we can find an easy way of
leveraging their code, that may save a lot of time.

If anyone here has experience with graph cuts, please get in touch.

Regards