Video io, 'get' not working with OpenCv

robbert superslimme at netscape.net
Thu Dec 22 03:51:43 EST 2011

On 17-12-11 23:55, St�fan van der Walt wrote:
> Hi Robbert
>
> On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 7:50 AM, robbert<superslimme at netscape.net>  wrote:
>> I've wrote a little test program to a extract a frame of a video file (for
>> processing), but I can't get it work.
> Thanks for the report.  This works using GStreamer, so tomorrow I'll
> compile OpenCV and determine what the problem is.

Thanks St�fan & Christoph for your responses.
If this problem is solved, I've probably all the necessary toolboxes to
leave matlab behind!

In the meanwhile I tried to install the alternative back-end, GStreamer,
but without success.
The python demo's (of GStreamer) wont work, so there is no point in
posting the error that scikits-image generates.

kind regards,

Robbert