Need an advice

Nadav Horesh nadavh.horesh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 01:44:48 EST 2011

The application is not too sophisticated, and I do use numpy, scipy and
skimage for all I need. The only problem is speed, I need the processing to
be at l5-10 time faster. Convolutions take most of the processing time. I
prefer a flexible solution that would speed up also common nonlinear
filters (i.e. a median filter).

   Nadav,