Was there 0.2.2 on github?

Stefan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Thu Mar 3 07:50:16 EST 2011

Hey Andrzej

On Mar 3, 11:26 am, Andrzej Giniewicz <ggi... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder - what happened to 0.2.2? It's available on pypi, but it's
> unavailable on github where latest seems to be 0.2.1. Was this release
> to fix packaging maybe?

I think I forgot to include some files in the Windows distribution.
It's probably time for a new release; I have to include some grey-
level co-occurrence matrix code, some GTK gui updates and an
improvement to the docs build system, then we're ready to go.  For
version 0.4 Chris and I want to implement a new backend engine that
supports numpy, opencl, etc.  In version 0.5 I want to pay attention
to the fast radon transform, the filter infrastructure and the
probabilistic hough transform.

What do you use scikits.image for?

Kind regards