How to start contributing?

Thouis (Ray) Jones thouis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 05:41:48 EDT 2011

I was planning on working on moving the cpmorphology code into
scikits, but haven't started.

I don't think everything in the cpmorphology.py file is needed, so the
first thing might be to get a list of which functions are there and
decide which are worth moving or not.

Or, if you would rather just dive in, you could just move those
functions that correspond to the bwmorph operations from Matlab, many
(all?) of which Lee rewrote for CellProfiler.

I believe the usual procedure is to fork stefan's master branch and
work from there.

Ray Jones