FreeImage_GetPitch not found (on Win7 x64)

Zachary Pincus zachary.pincus at yale.edu
Sun May 22 09:19:08 EDT 2011

Hi Dan,

I've been meaning to test this on my XP image, but I know that the previous version (which opened the library as cdll) worked properly on XP. So I wonder if there aren't different versions of the FreeImage dll that were compiled differently? This may complicate matters!

I'll test this when I get a chance...

Zach