Geometric transformations

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Fri Aug 31 09:58:30 EDT 2012

Hi Tim
On Aug 31, 2012 3:48 PM, "Tim Sheerman-Chase" <timsc60 at googlemail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just implemented a stand alone piecewise affine image warp function. A
friend pointed me at this project and said you might be interested. I
noticed this thread on the recently merged geometric transforms. It seems
to include an affine transform function. I wondered if it would be worth
extending the new affine transform in scikits-image to also handle
piecewise affine?

> https://github.com/TimSC/image-piecewise-affine
>
> Any thoughts?

Thanks for getting in touch; we are definitely interested! I think you'll
find it easy to integrate your code with our warp module.. All you need to
specify is a coordinate transformation.

Would you like to have a look at our code as well? We'd gladly work with
you to get this integrated.

Regards