Hello, everyone

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Thu Dec 6 16:06:07 EST 2012

Hi there,

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 5:58 PM, Han Cao <simonda72819 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am new guy to this group. I am a student who want to get some development
> experiences to image processing products. So I choose scikit-image. I want
> to contribute to this product.
> I hope to know is there any products using this library now? Thanks a lot if
> anyone answer me?

Welcome, I hope you find the project useful!

Are you asking about commercial products specifically, or research
projects in general?  Scikit-image has found all sorts of interesting
applications, ranging from astronomy to biology to computer vision.  I
think it would be a good idea to gather more such "user stories"!