Stable vs Dev version, document image enhancement

Marianne Corvellec marianne.corvellec at ens-lyon.org
Thu Dec 20 04:08:41 EST 2012

On December 14, Tony S Yu wrote:

> It might be a good idea for us to point to the stable version instead of
> the development version by default.

+1
For both "Gallery" and "Documentation".

On Monday, December 17, 2012 12:57:12 AM UTC+1, Juan Nunez-Iglesias wrote:

> Perhaps you can add a "coming soon" link to the dev gallery?

+1
Would act as a teaser. :)
"Coming soon" link on the "Gallery" page of stable version pointing to
"Gallery" page of dev version.

On December 14, Stefan van der Walt wrote:

> The development gallery is useful as an advertisement, but we could

maybe make the link to the other versions clearer?

+1
I think the above could resolve the issue.
The "Versions" box on the right-hand side is visible and great, but again,
imho it makes more sense to point to the stable version by default.

Marianne