Stable vs Dev version, document image enhancement

Marianne Corvellec marianne.corvellec at ens-lyon.org
Thu Dec 20 11:10:36 EST 2012

My bad, I realize now it wouldn't be fine at all to point to the stable
version 0.7.0 for documentation.
There are too many broken links, notably from the change in name
scikits-image -> scikit-image.
So for now, let's keep pointing to the dev version by default.  When
version 0.8 is released, we can ask the question again.

Marianne