Error when building from git

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Fri Feb 10 07:26:48 EST 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:01 AM, Guillaume
<guillaume at mitotic-machine.org> wrote:
> Also, I just ran into another problem with freeimage...
[...]
> After some investigation, I found that I had to link  /usr/lib/
> libfreeimage.so.3 with /usr/lib/libfreeimage.so to pass the plugin
> test:

I just discovered this myself earlier this week.  Zachary Pincus has
been working on better library location (on Windows mainly), so we should have
that sorted out soon.  Would you mind creating an issue on GitHub in
the mean time, so that we don't lose track of it?

Thanks!