Tifffile.py as a plugin vs BioFormats

Guillaume Gay guillaume at mitotic-machine.org
Mon Feb 13 04:42:57 EST 2012

Hi,

Thank you Christoph for the suggestion, I think I will use your
solution, which works fine for me.

Of course BioFormats is kind of the golden standard for those microscopy
formats but I don't feel very comfortable with the java/python bindings
(isn't it adding a java dependency, and making platform changes more
complex?).

Guillaume