error in skimage.feature.hog

Brian Holt bdholt1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 10:37:12 EDT 2012

Hi Damian,

Here is a link to the pull request I've created to fix the bug
https://github.com/scikits-image/scikits-image/pull/213

You make a good point about the form of the resulting vector.  I would be
quite happy to return a hierarchical (unraveled) ndarray and make it the
responsibility of the user to ravel it if they so wish.  Comments from
others?

Brian