Progress towards 0.6

Tony Yu tsyu80 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 08:29:35 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 2:30 AM, Guillaume Gay <guillaume at mitotic-machine.org
> wrote:

> Hi Tony,
>
> The test runs fine for me...
>
>    [guillaume]:tests $ python test_tifffile.py
>    SSS
>    ------------------------------**------------------------------**
> ----------
>    Ran 3 tests in 0.001s
>
>    OK (SKIP=3)
>

> What should I do to try to reproduce?
>
> Guillaume

Hi Guillaume,

Could you grab a copy of the tifffile source and put it on your python path
or your working directory? You can copy the body from the following:

http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/code/tifffile.py.html

It's an html link, so you can't use "Save As"; you'll have to copy the text
to a text file to save it (I couldn't find a link to a *.py file).

Thanks a lot for testing,
-Tony