harris example for 0.6dev missing a harris.

Nelle Varoquaux nelle.varoquaux at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 05:37:16 EST 2012

Hi Michael,

The example imports the harris method and not the module. It is a bit
confusing because the method and the module have both the same name (maybe
we can modify that ?).

I've checked both on the documentation and on my machine, and the example
works fine.
What error message do you get when trying to run the example ?

Cheers,