euroscipy 2012

Emmanuelle Gouillart emmanuelle.gouillart at nsup.org
Thu Mar 22 03:38:22 EDT 2012

> I'll be at the conference, but I hadn't considered giving a talk.  Do
> you have any suggestions?

Either you could give a general talk on scikits-image (like the one at
PyData), if you feel like to, or (and/or) Vincent and I could prepare a
talk on scikits-image and how to use the package for our applications,
that is tomography datasets in materials science. There is possibly
room for two talks on scikits-image (or one talk and a poster), if one is
more general and the other one focusses more on applications.

Emmanuelle