Rank filters

Tony Yu tsyu80 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 00:09:27 EST 2012

These new filters look fantastic! Many thanks to Olivier for sticking with
the long review process required for such a hefty contribution, and
Johannes for his many contributions to the PR.

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:01 PM, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan at sun.ac.za>wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Schönberger Johannes
> <hannesschoenberger at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I just noticed, we have a problem with the API reference.
> `skimage.filter.rank` is not listed as subpackage.
>
> Yes, the API generator is set up to only explore one level below
> skimage.  We should probably rather have it look at the bento config
> for the structure?

I'm not sure I follow: Are you two talking about the API reference in the
documentation? When I build the docs on my system, I see a listing for
filter.rank, and that links to a doc page properly documenting the
subpackage.

-Tony