Rank filters

Damian Eads dre25 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 14 20:25:48 EST 2012

That's very cool. LIBCVD does something similar in that updates are only
made to the histogram for pixels that enter or leave the structuring
element as it's shifted across the image. Any plans to replace erode and
dilate with rank.minimum and rank.maximum?

Damian

--
Damian Eads, PhD
Research Associate, Machine Intelligence Laboratory

Web: http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~dre25