v0.8 release

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Fri Oct 12 18:07:50 EDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 10:35 AM, Johannes Schönberger
<hannesschoenberger at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would release a 0.7.1 to address the renaming and use 0.8 for new
> features. So, make a feature freeze at the moment - until 0.7.1 is released.

I'll create a 0.7.x branch, port those changes, and make one more
release of scikits-image.  Then I'll change the package name and
release 0.7.2 as scikit-image (without the s).  That way we have a
clear distinction between the two.  The next feature release, in about
a month or two, will then be 0.8.0.

Thanks!