Numpydoc question

Tony Yu tsyu80 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 12:39:09 EDT 2012

On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 12:12 PM, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan at sun.ac.za>wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Tony Yu <tsyu80 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm inclined to just add `numpydoc_show_class_members = False` to
> > `doc/source/conf.py` to reduce the noise during the build. Objections?
>
> Go ahead--for now, having a clean doc build is more important, until
> someone can investigate the issue in more depth.
>
> Stéfan

While looking through the sphinx config file, I noticed that we have config
settings for the `plot_directive` extension and also include the sphinx
extension in `doc/ext/`. A quick grep of the doc directory suggests that we
don't actually use the plot directive anywhere. Is it worth keeping for
future use or should I remove that as part of this doc clean up?

-Tony