[OT] open-data movies of science experiments

Emmanuelle Gouillart emmanuelle.gouillart at nsup.org
Sat Apr 6 08:08:30 EDT 2013

	Hello,

	sorry for the slightly off-topic e-mail.

	I'm currently working on a tutorial on image processing with
skimage aimed at undergraduate physics teachers. To show them how skimage
can be useful for them and their students, I wish to process images taken
from a video of a physics experiment (Brownian motion of particles,
granular segregation / Brazil nut effect, rising of bubbles in a viscous
fluids etc.). However, I'm having a hard time finding open data with a
suitable license (such as creative commons).

	Would you know a website that gathers a large number of open-data
educational / scientific movies, and in particular of science
experiments? That'd be very helpful.

	Cheers,
	Emmanuelle