Annoying gstreamer bug

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Thu Apr 11 04:32:25 EDT 2013

Hi Juan

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 10:28 AM, Juan Nunez-Iglesias
<jni.soma at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is no one concerned that anyone writing a command-line tool that leverages
> skimage.io will have their help menu overridden? (If they have GStreamer
> installed.)

This is a bug--I have it fixed in one of my branches, but looks like I
forgot to make a PR.  I'll see if I can track it down.

I think what stopped me is that I realized that the gstreamer video
reading is somewhat broken, and tried to get it up and running
properly (which I never did).