Errors while compiling and $make coverage

Chintak Sheth chintaksheth at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 09:34:16 EDT 2013

Hi Ankit,

Just couple of things, are cython and numpy updated to the latest version ?
I was unable to import skimage in iPython in spite of being able to import
it in Python shell, since my iPython was linked to 2.7.2 (default version).

Then maybe you can check the file directory of the cloned repo to ensure
you didn't miss out on any warnings or errors there. Compare it the repo on
git as Johannes pointed out.

Hope it helps. Let us know how it goes.

Chintak