GSoC 2013

Ankit Agrawal aaaagrawal at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 12:45:56 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

        I apologize for introducing myself a bit late on this list. I am
Ankit Agrawal(ankit-maverick <https://github.com/ankit-maverick> on
github), a third year student enrolled in Dual Degree program(B.Tech +
Masters) in Electrical Engineering at IIT Bombay, with Masters
specialization in Communication and Signal Processing. I would like to
participate with scikit-image in GSoC this year and currently, I am
thinking on building the proposal along the idea of Implementing Feature
Detection algorithms or Video Manipulation Framework. I would be discussing
about these ideas in more detail in the coming days. The relevant courses
that I have taken in the past are Linear Algebra, Image Processing,
Computer Vision and Digital Signal Processing. I have end-term exams going
on currently, and hence I maybe be a little slower in responding to posts
or pushing commits. Thank you.

Regards,
Ankit Agrawal,
Communication and Signal Processing,